Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2014

Rock climbing around Graz 1.1

Hey people :-)

Yesterday I managed to climb one of my three projects, which I mentioned in the preceding post. I did it on my fourth try that day and I'm stoked that I still had the power to climb through the upper crux which is almost a mantle^^ but actually it wasn't really a question of power, much more it requires proper technique and precision. The route is called Vagina Diaboli (as far as I know because of a specific hold^^) and is located in the Arena. A big thank you goes to all my friends who, belayed me, cheered on me and helped me with the beta. You are awesome! I made a small video of my ascent (thx a lot to Vici for filming!). It's nothing special but maybe it's interesting for some of you, who are trying the route or for those who would like to know how it looks like :D (sorry for the medium quality but the video was made with my phone :D) Click here for the video...



The line





Keep climbing :-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Jakob, I'm a climber in Barcelona looking for locals to climb with, maybe even psicobloc. Could you give the info of the guys you met? I've had trouble finding anyone to go out and climb with. My email is Dan.huddell@gmail.com if you have any info please send over. Thanks a ton!

    Dan

    AntwortenLöschen