Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013


Hey guys :-)

After my first post, which was a really long one ^^ that's the second one. Unfortunately school keeps me quite busy right now, so I cannot put all my plans into action but I can hardly wait to finalize my paper about queuing theory for school. After that I'll have more time to concentrate on climbing and other interesting stuff. Well that sounds like I don't climb at the moment which is of course not true :-) I still manage to train 4 times a week, except for the last week (due to my prom, which was a great success by the way :-D). In fact I try to prepare myself for the next competitions in March. However, this weekend I'm heading towards Munich for a training camp with the Styrian climbing team. I'm really looking forward to climbing with all these motivated people. Moreover I'm curious about the Boulderwelt gym http://www.boulderwelt-muenchen.de/  where we will spend our training sessions.The pictures I saw so far, looked exceptionally :-) consequently my expectations are HIGH ;-) Furthermore there is a specific project waiting out there, which I tried two days long, during the Christmas holidays. It was actually the first time I did some outdoor bouldering and it felt awesome. I'll write more about that, when the project is done ;-) That's it for now.

Keep climbing and stay tuned :-)

Jakob

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen